Friday, July 25, 2014

Google - The Unbelievable "Machine"

Has anyone else ever noticed this? OR perhaps this is the first year google is doing this. Today when I logged in my google "image" was a birthday cake, party hats, noisemakers and I thought "how funny, they're using this image on my birthday" --- so I clicked on it to see what famous person or event was born or had happened on my birthday. But, the click to me to my google plus page :+) I hovered over the image and it said "happy birthday Ann". Truly, the minds behind google are absolutely amazing. If all of us who sell on line OR work regular jobs, OR are looking for jobs could approach every task with this same refreshing outlook we'd all be billionaires -- well maybe not quite!!! LOL! THANKS GOOGLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! We love to hear them!