Thursday, January 15, 2015

A NEW SLIDE SHOW IS COMING -- The Twist is YOU Help Me Curate It!


OK -- I'm ready to make another slide show --- and this time instead of ME (Ann) doing the picking, I want YOU to curate this  ... soooo the first 22 people who send me an item from their shop will be included in the slide show and I want you to send me YOUR very favorite thing from your shop. I need the URL of the item -- so just bring the item up on your page and copy the URL in the address bar -- then email it to me -- just paste the URL into an email to annswhimsey@gmail.com.  NO I do not save your emails nor sell them nor post them on bulletin boards or put them up for auction. Never have written anyone's on a public bathroom wall either!!!   IF you don't know how to copy and paste a URL just send me an email with your shop's name and tell me WHAT the item is and on WHAT page and line it is so I can find it --- and yes I'm being selfish and saving four places for Sandy's and my shop items :+)  Ready, set, GO -- your favorite item in YOUR shop!

1 comment:

  1. I love it! What a terrific collection of handmade!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! We love to hear them!