Thursday, February 26, 2015

A HUGE CONGRATULATIONS - TOMMYE IS FEATURED IN A NATIONAL PUBLICATION!!


Are these beautiful or what???
Tommye of TJBDesigns makes these fobs for tiny scissors. AND
her scissor fobs were taken note of by Cross-Stitch and Needlework, a national publication, in their Spring issue, just now on the stands! (see article and read more below)


A big congratulations to Tommye. She told me these were the first item in her shop, TJB Designs when she opened CLEAR back in 2009!  Sandy and I are so thrilled for you, Tommye --- you got to realize a dream we all share! AND congrats on having your shop open for this long! WONDERFUL! (I hope their subscription list is one million readers!!!) 

AND everyone reading this -- do you know someone who does needlework, cross stitch, embroidery -- anything using these little scissors? Just think how neat one of these fobs would be for Mother's Day or (if you're like me and shop all year long) for Christmas!!!  (And of course, you can click on the name of her shop anywhere in this article, and it takes you directly to TJB Designs. She has SO many wonderful designs and colors! A "you gotta see"!!)


6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing my excitement! I appreciate the fantastic support.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome Tommye --- I think everyone is applauding for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so welcome Tommye --- I think everyone is applauding for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations so glad for you Tommye and love those beautiful fobs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many congratulations - hope you can handle the resulting wave of buyers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You certainly deserve this, I love to look for your new beauties

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! We love to hear them!