Thursday, May 21, 2015

NEWEST "TIP" FROM THOSE BROADS ---- HELP PEOPLE FIND YOU AND YOUR SHOP!!!!


Hi to everyone!!!  I bet the majority of readers are planning their Memorial Day weekend. MY getaway is going to be working on my shops. Since I own a company outside of my Etsy shops, I LOVE to have a stretch of days when I can just sit and "work" on my inventory, on things I want to do with the blog, and just enjoy the quiet :+)

THAT is what brings me here to send out a little tip for those of you who DON'T do the following ... spread the address to your shop EVERYWHERE!!! (PLEASE!!)  Tonight I was planning on making a treasury and thought I'd do one with items from our blog followers' shops. I know a lot of you are Etsy shop owners and yet no where could I find the address to your shop.  The same thing happened on pinterest.

SO many times in pinterest I've seen boards I just love, and want to see the shop of the person who is creating those boards. I look under their avitar and it's not there.  AND since we pin items we like, along with our own shop items, the chances of someone clicking on one of your items and ending up in your shop are not 100%.  When I'm looking at pinterest boards my interest is in both the items AND the person who put the items there. It would be so nice to find the shop name under the avitar at the top of the page! AND I bet potential buyers would use it often!  :+)

SOOO a little food for thought. Now I'm going to go look for sellers who have their shop addy under their name in google plus and pinterest --- the first 16 I find with the right color item AND an address WIN!  :+)

ENJOY THE MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND!!!! Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! We love to hear them!