Friday, May 15, 2015

WELCOME THESE NEW ETSY SHOPS!

Many moons ago, I am told, Etsy had a practice of "rushing" a new shop owner. That of course no longer happens.  SOOO since Sandy and I are here to help on-line sellers promote themselves, I thought why not do it here?  Now, we can't do it on the scale that Etsy did, I'm sure -- BUT when I come upon a shop that's relatively new, I'm going to introduce them in here ... and I HOPE that our followers will go see their shops, 'heart' (like) their shops and some of their items. Remember how discouraging the first few months were when you started? (Well at least the majority of us felt that way :+)  AND as you know, you can click on the name of the shop and you'll be taken TO that shop.

SOOOO here we have:

ONCE AGAIN TREASURE

The shop is owned by Sarah, who began in February of this year. I LOVE her vintage/antique items!! THIS particular one caught my eye because our oldest son was a thumb sucker and HE had a stuff toy VERY much like this one :+)

WELCOME SARAH!!


SEW SHAUNNA

Shaunna opened her store in December of 2014. She has some of the most UNIQUE handbags I've ever seen!!!  LOVE 'em!!!

WELCOME SHAUNNA!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! We love to hear them!