Friday, June 5, 2015

National Cat Week AND Hug Your Cat Day

Hi everyone. A couple of days ago was hug your cat day ... and this entire week is National Cat Week, so I had to show you all WHY this was a very important week at my house!! Sandy (yes the recluse).


                                     
              This is Phoebe                                                                         This is Beatrice



                                                              And Here is Snowball

I've been extremely busy all week making sure their week was perfect ... but actually I spent more time hugging them. That's what cats are for :+)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this Treasury Anne - and enabling me to indulge my addiction to following and faving Treasuries, from all sources! Hope all goes well with you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! We love to hear them!