Friday, September 18, 2015

A HOME FOR KITTENS


Good morning to all of you ... and let me first tell you I've about lost faith a mankind today ... so I'm not going to rant yet .. I'm going to tell you a wonderful story that makes me smile -- and I hope you'll all make Cathy smile.

Cathy is a lady who runs a shop of Etsy and has for sometime.  She takes care of her mother, who is sick, she takes care of their house, she takes care of her shop, and she, too, has medical problems. So when God saw three little abandoned kittens He knew who should find them, and yes, Cathy did. And of course, He was not disappointed. These three little kittens now have a new home with Cathy and her mother. I hope each of you will restore my faith in mankind by stopping by Cathy's shop and maybe taking the time to thank her for saving these cute little furballs. She is at (click on it to get to her site) Cathy's Craft World.  And HERE are the little furballs:




 Cathy, as I told you, you are the greatest!  AND you know how I am about animals --- so that makes you and angel as far as I'm concerned!!!!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for being one of the good guys. Wish you and the kittens blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Tonia. They are so precious. I love them so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! We love to hear them!