Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Look What My Shopper Did! Way to Go, Robbie!!!


Hey everyone ---  I think you all know by now that my shoppers are a big part of my life ... I wish they could all live next door!  I received an email from one of them yesterday, telling me the hankie quilt she made for her grandson, using hankies from annswhimsey had placed second in their fair. So I asked her if I could show "our" quilt on the blog and she said yes ... here it is:


Isn't this beautiful?  The white hankies were embroidered with the names and dates of birth of the grandparents. The love and time that went into this is amazing and I'm sure her grandson will cherish it forever.  And oh ... by the way ... Robbie had THREE other quilts in the competition, winning first place with two of them!  THANK you, Robbie, for letting me share this ---

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! We love to hear them!