Monday, August 22, 2016

ANOTHER NEW SHOP


We've been so busy, I forgot to tell you all something yesterday.  First I have the address of another Etsy seller who has left Etsy and opened her own shop.  I hope you'll all give her a visit.  Her new shop is KJoannRussell and she has the most beautiful art in her shop ... all done by her.

AND I would like to invite anyone who has sold ON Etsy and has now begun their own shop, to get in touch with me at twobroadsandashop@gmail and I'll be glad to announce your shop in our blog as well. I will also make a list of the new shops that have sprung up from Etsy here in the blog (when I get a few extra minutes!)

Everyone have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Ann, for mentioning my website, hub of my online selling, where people can purchase my paintings and prints. This website has been operating and going through various improvements since 2000. I also sell on other venues but chose to part company with Etsy as of 8/31/16.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! We love to hear them!