Sunday, August 14, 2016

SANDY IS HERE TO STRAIGHTEN THIS OUT -- OUR NEW SHOP TWO BROADS AND A SHOP

From Ann:  OK I've tried twice today ... thank you God for my absolutely wonderful friend, Sandy ... to everyone ... I have been very sick today and tried to announce our new shop --- then all I had to do was write Sandy saying "help" and she did --- here is the

FORMAL ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE OPENING
OF TWO BROADS AND A SHOP BY SANDY

Hi, this is Sandy, the Old Broad in the middle . . . the one in the yellow gown with the fur throw around her neck . . . the sexy one.  LOL, LOL yeah, and if you really believe that is me, I have some riverside land in the Sahara to sell to you.

I never thought I could get excited about a Monday.  It always meant that the weekend was over and I needed to turn the 5:00 a.m. alarm back on.

Well, THIS MONDAY is different!  Ann, Linda, and I are opening our independent website store!!!  We have stepped out on our faith and we all know . . . God bless the child who got its own . . . Two Broads and A Shop.  Ok, we can count.  One Broad + One Broad + One Broad = A Shop.  Don’t worry . . . you’ll figure it out.

We will see each of you tomorrow and we will be there when we get there!   By the way, our first 3 customers will get a little something extra tucked into their shopping bag.  Also, all customers for the first week will go into a drawing for something really sweet.

We intend to have a lot of month-to-month fun throughout the years.  We are opening with approximately 1000 items in 4 main categories, Vintage / Antique, Handmade, Supplies and Art.

Since we are senior citizens, we can’t tell you a time when the fun will end.  LOL, LOL.  The shop will be “first come, first served” and our products may be just like each of us, “the only one that we have” and our store will be open 24 hours just like us, “living one blessed day at a time”.  
Thank You, ~ Sandy, and I’ll leave the light on.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! We love to hear them!