Thursday, September 15, 2016

Our Customers Create The Most Beautiful Things!


What a wonderful way to start my day .... with an email from one of my shoppers showing me what she did with two of the art prints she purchased from our shop!  Linda Bennett has got to be one of the most creative people I've had the pleasure of meeting.  Take a look at her wall space here .... it makes me want to go start on my walls, but I doubt she'd make the trip to Nebraska to help me :+)



Linda is a woman of my own heart!  Not many people think of putting prints in their baths -- I think just Linda and I  :+)  Isn't this wonderful??? She purchased the upper right hand and lower left hand prints from my shop ... and then added three other wonderful (and so appropriate) prints with them and THEN used the old metal and wood to set everything off.  It's just stunning and genius!  THANK you, Linda, for sharing!!!

https://twobroadsandashop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! We love to hear them!