Monday, March 13, 2017



WOULDN’T YOU KNOW IT . . .
“By A Fur Ball Mom for Fur Ball Loving Followers”


As soon as I decided to gather all those plastic bags out of the floor and throw them away, I figured the easiest way to make a pile without bending down (because I’m old) was to kick them to the side.  Then the phone got my attention and while talking, that pile of bags began to move.  Wouldn’t you know it . . . a little black kitty came out.  Then the fat one came out too.

I’ve been told that it is healthy to live in a clean environment, so I try to do my part especially with having clean bed linen.  This time I wanted to change everything, the mattress cover, sheets, blanket, quilt, and coverlet.  Wouldn’t you know it . . . the kitties (actually old cats) decided to have a contest in my bed to see who could throw up the juiciest, biggest, hairballs in the world.

The supermarket was having a great sale.  They even had this expensive gourmet cat food marked down for the very first time.  Of course I was excited to buy twice as much for almost half the price.  I felt like super mom to have grabbed such a treat for my kitties.  Finally I could make them feel as rich as all the other cats that dined on gourmet.  Just in case it would take forever to go on sale a second time, I stocked up.  Wouldn’t you know it . . . they refused to take a bite of it, not a bite.
I was so proud of my new living room furniture.  I got a great deal and the sofa and chairs came with a pet damage replacement guarantee for a few dollars more.  I didn’t even know there was such a thing.  I told the salesman that I had two cats with full claws, but I had never really had a problem over the years, with them scratching on anything other than their scratching posts.  Anyway, I bought the two year insurance.   Wouldn’t you know it . . . I am sure my kitties read the letter informing me that my furniture insurance had expired.  They had a scratch Party like it was “1999” (song by Prince).

Now I am holding my breath that the kitties won’t find out that Ann and I have a Blog.  They would not like what I’ve shared about them.   Wouldn’t you know it . . . Ann has that cute little dog with the great big mouth, and I think they all know each other. . .
~Sandy ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! We love to hear them!